Munich in 5 pictures

Marienplatz




I went to Munich in June, I've heard a lot about Germany before going so I was pretty exited before the trip, it was my first time on Airbus 380 but it's not the topic today. the first thing you will notice in Munich is how clean the city is, people are actually seated on the floor of Marianplatz hall and guess what there is even free wifi in this square. German people are very disciplined and organised, and you can see that everywhere, if you are in Germany you have try the food, eating there is a pure pleasure cause everything is organic and well controlled, fruits and vegetables are just perfect, I really enjoyed this city and will definitely recommend it.

4 commentaires:

  1. I have been to Munich several years ago, and i can say it is my favourite city i have ever been. Fact that i love German population, their langauage and their style of life is maybe the main reason i enjoyed there so much. Hope i'll be back to Munich one day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I never been to Munich before. Where was the first photo taken? Is it a church, hotel, or something? I love how the buildings are designed because they look like old fashioned castles. Where else did you go?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I just love the city with all that history and great views and a museum with some interesting photos,some interesting statues and plus food aplenty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. L'Allemagne ! Un pays que j'adore, dans lequel j'aimerais bien faire un bout de ma vie tellement la culture et les locaux sont géniaux. Et puis Munich en plus, une super ville !

    RépondreSupprimer