London in 5 pictures





The first time I visited London I hate it, can you imagine?? I'm from a small city, used to the calm slow life on the mediterian coast, visiting London was a cultural shock for me, the way the people are, talk or act, even something simple like the underground was a big shock for me, how stressfull this thing can be !! Anyway, now I get used to London, I know how to appriciate the beauty of this city, it's very unfair and so cliche to say mostly because of shopping, but this is the truth, London and the UK in general is heaven for shopaholic like me Primark, boots ... Here some pictures of tourists attracations: Big Ben, Eye of london... and the last picture was taken in Kingston. Didn't have the occasion to visit Notting Hill or Chelsea but I will definetly do next time :)


J'ai detesté Londres la premiere fois que je l'ai visitée, vous ne me croyez pas? Je suis habitué la ville calme et pas du tout hectique, dans une petite ville sur la côte méditerranéenne, alors visiter Londres a été un choc culturel pour moi, la façon dont les gens parlent ou actent, et même des choses aussi simple que le Metro underground, mon dieu que ce truc peut etre stressant!! N'en parlons plus, le plus important c'est qu’aujourd’hui je me suis habituée à Londres, j'arrive même à apprécier la beauté de cette ville immense, c'est tres cliché mais c'est plus ou moins grâce au shopping, je sais c'est tres injuste de la résumer à ça, mais il faut en dire ce qui en est, Londres et le Royaume Unis en général est un temple du shopping pour les shopaholic comme moi: Primark, Boots ..et j'en passe. Je vous ai posté quelques photos des attractions touristiques: Big Ben, Eye of London et la dernière photo a été prise à Kingston. Je n'ai pas eu encore eu l'occasion de visiter Notting Hill ou Chelsea, mais je le ferai surement la prochaine fois :)

20 commentaires:

  1. bonito10:27:00

    wow! hihihi jolie cabine téléphonique lol!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. London looks fantastic and so do you! Talking about being a shopaholic i hope you had so much fun being in London! Your photos are fabulous and you capture all the different places so well! Keep it up!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Well, there is one ironic silver lining to this cloud, you got to see the sun! That's nothing short of a miracle. All jokes aside, you look good and I like your "leaning tower of London" picture the most.
    I can relate to the shock of encountering a city which is so full of life.
    Hope it grows on you! Much love.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. According to me the LONDON is as utopia. Because the London is the famous city in the whole England. England ruled most of the countries of the world. It is also a developed country. So it is really it is one of the leading city in the whole world. Many people are willing to go to the London city for its ancient. Finally, I would like to say everything in London city, I like most.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I completely relate when you talk about your city being calm while London is the complete opposite. I live in a small, quiet town too so whenever I go to the city I always wonder when I will get back to my peaceful town. Lol

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Anonyme15:16:00

    Hey, what’s not to like about London? It’s awesome! It is definitely a place I would like to visit one of these days. I’d say you are one lucky woman to have seen its wonders. I bet a lot of people (oh, that includes me) would love to be in your shoes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Hey, what’s not to like about London? It’s awesome! It is definitely a place I would like to visit one of these days. I’d say you are one lucky woman to have seen its wonders. I bet a lot of people (oh, that includes me) would love to be in your shoes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Hey, what’s not to like about London? It’s awesome! It is definitely a place I would like to visit one of these days. I’d say you are one lucky woman to have seen its wonders. I bet a lot of people (oh, that includes me) would love to be in your shoes.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. I am from small city, so i really understand what are you talking about. When you come to London for a first time, it's very hard to get used to it. But if you visit it after the years of travelling, that's another story. Great pics by the way!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Beautiful pictures! They really seem to capture different parts of London. I've only been here once, but I was only a few years old so I don't remember anything. It would be great to go back someday. And what a fun change for you, going from a small town to exploring a huge city.

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. Beautiful pictures of of one of the most culturally vibrant cities in the world . Besides all the heritage sites it has 875 art galleries. I guess Life in London never gets boring!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Beautiful pictures of one of the worlds most culturally vibrant cities. Besides all the wonderful heritage sites it has 857 art galleries . I guess life in London never gets boring !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. These pictures are gorgeous! They really capture what I've always thought of London, the mysterious fogginess of it all. :) I especially love the last one in Kingston with all the phone booths.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. I think you captured the fun of London in the photo of you posing in the red phone booth, very London Style. Enjoying the rare sunshine in London is worth taking a picture of.

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. I loved the fun moment you captured casually posing next to the red phone booth, very London Style. Just to prove that their are not only grey clouds in London.

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. it's very very awesome, i can't imagine if i london people, what i do in london now?haha but if i visited london everyday just walking to see a beautiful city!:D .

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. London has everything anyone could ever wish for, the citizen and visitor alike. But, unlike other cities, the Visitor is classified as a Londoner from the moment they step foot inside our wonderful city.

    RépondreSupprimer